- Prepare graphics for media, color separation and embroidery output.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Plans designs by studying information and materials.
- Works directly with clients and sales staff on all graphic needs.
- Prepares logos, designs and layouts and obtains their approvals.
- Finishes logos, designs and layouts via color separations and various print methods.
- Maintains technical knowledge through trade information released and workshops.
- Contributes to total team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graphic Design Skills
- Layout Skills
- Creative Skills
- Customer Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Able to Handle Rejection
- High School Education or Equivalent
- Educated or Experienced with Grahic Arts Techniques