- Assist online clients navigate , trouble shoot and enhance their experience on a variety of proprietary e-commerce websites.
- Drive organic and paid traffic to and sales on all of the e-commerce sites
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Adcraft’s online strategy.
- Aggressively drive growth of organic search campaigns through keyword research., link building, technical SEP and content optimization
- Develop, contribute to and implement other online marketing efforts, potentially including email campaigns and social media campaigns
- Field inbound calls from both retail consumers and B2B clients regarding issues and assistance with our webstores and e-commerce sites
- Prepare and list products both on our proprietary e-commerce sites and our Amazon authorized vendor division.
- Consult with Adcraft sales reps and account managers on digital marketing strategy upon request.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Must be articulate, a good listener and a strong communicator
- Experience with Constant Contact email campaigns
- Search engine optimization and digital online marketing experience
- Ability to multi task with excellence in organization and time management skills
- A can-do attitude which is adaptable to changing priorities
- ability to work with tight deadlines