- Aid in Applying graphics to various garments through screen printing and similar application.
- Prepare screens for press.
- Prepare inks and related materials for press.
- Set up, operate, and tear down both manual and automatic presses.
- Determine printing requirements from work orders and customer specifications.
- Inspects garments to ensure proper embellishment and ensures product meets customer specifications.
- Perform maintenance in job area, on press and related equipment.
- Maintains technical knowledge through trade information released and workshops.
- Follows companies procedures and rules.
- Creative Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Flexible, Competitive
Education and Experience:
- High School or Equivalent
- Minimum One Year Industry Experience Preferred But Not Required