- Assist in running a highly efficient warehouse and shipping/receiving department in order to maintain our high client service standards.
- Receive and process vendor shipments into inventory and/or custom orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Process vendor returns and resolve shipment issues with vendors.
- Organizes shipments and deliveries to clients via UPS, FEDEX, USPS and our company van delivery.
- Maintains high standard inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management (hustle & “sense of urgency”), Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Education and Experience:
- High School or Equivalent.
- Minimum One Year Industry Experience Preferred But Not Required.