Welcome to the Glow Walk 2019 Main Directory page!
- Store is open March 18th – April 18th, Est Ship Date: April 26th
- Registration fee is included within the short sleeve tee’s $15 cost
- Registering For Multiple Walkers Online: Click the “ADD MULTIPLE” button (under the “ADD TO CART” button) to register + purchase shirts for multiple walkers.
Glow Walk Schedule and other Information:
- Glow Walk 2019 takes place at the Eagle Point Lodge on May 3rd from 5-8pm
- BRIDGEVIEW MENTAL HEALTH (Tax ID# 20-4380936)
- Grass volleyball 4pm contact Micah 563.949.5770
- 5k color run check in 5:30/race at 6pm contact Tony Steen 563.212.0841
- 5-6:45pm new registration and pre-registered check in at lodge to get glow sticks.
- 5-7:15pm vendor & craft fair contact Tracy Jones 563.357.4260
- Special appearances by Olaf, Moana, Spider Man, Princess Poppy, and Chase from Paw Patrol, bounce houses, face painting, DJ, photo booth, food trucks available and more fun
- 7:15pm Zumba
- 7:30pm performance by Random Tanner and Alex Fischbach
- 7:45pm flag ceremony by Boy Scouts, National anthem by Molly Shannon, 50/50 Drawing
- 8pm Glow Walk
- Parking instructions: cemetery across from eagle point park until full or sawmill museum lot on main ave with shuttle running every 30 min starting at 5pm, last ride back to sawmill 9pm